Dance like nobody's watching
The dancer

Name: Does it matter
Age: Turning 21
Birthday: 9th Dec
About you: Loves God, family n frens. sweet tooth. cant resist anything with Green tea or Red bean =)
Hate studying, Loneliness n rainy days. Lack of independency



previous dances

黑白配
Happy Birthday ah Lam!
Say
Emptiness
2am:DesserBar
Lost
2303
It's a wonderful world?
Wisdom tooth
Happy Teacher's Day!


past

June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008


links

Can I Have This Dance.wma -
CounttheBeats


cbox!





Credits

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: Kristi

Sunday, November 16, 2008

( 15th Nov 2008 @ 10:43 PM )

It was a birthday week I supposed.


Rushed for 2 parties on saturday.


Tired BUT.. It's worth it. :)


Happy 21st to both qi n zi!


It was fun for both parties and I must apologise to zi that i was late. sorry!


Both of their parties were unique!


Qi got the Roti prata chef for us. Cool.


Zi was at minds cafe!
Here goes the pictures.






Pretty Qi! Woohoo~





Sexy Zi! Va Va Voom~


My Sum... :D

My Dearest Love!!!!!




My Lovely Brothers..


My Lovely Sisters..
















0 comments