Dance like nobody's watching
The dancer

Name: Does it matter
Age: Turning 21
Birthday: 9th Dec
About you: Loves God, family n frens. sweet tooth. cant resist anything with Green tea or Red bean =)
Hate studying, Loneliness n rainy days. Lack of independency



previous dances

Emptiness
2am:DesserBar
Lost
2303
It's a wonderful world?
Wisdom tooth
Happy Teacher's Day!
It's the 3rd week of school and i'm still slacking...
Rou's Day!
Went back to Luxasia to help with the Mgt Meeting ...


past

June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008


links

Can I Have This Dance.wma -
CounttheBeats


cbox!





Credits

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: Kristi

Thursday, October 16, 2008

( Say @ 5:14 PM )

I know it wouldnt be a good day for me once i woke up..
Had a written test this morning.
Rushed back from school just for a tele-interview, but i cant get hold of the manager.
My friend informed me that someone got selected for a job that we wanted most. sad.
Looking up the gloomy sky which couldnt hold anymore.. it starts to pour
I hate rainy days, did i mention it before?
Just like the sky, the dreary and cheerless clouds hovered me starts to rain.
With all the projects putting on a halt, interviews for SH ending, I'm think I need a break.
Take me out of this.
Clueless and aimless, i don't know what i'm in for.
Idenity crisis? I don't know.
Everything seems dull. or is it me?
Feel something amiss.
I miss them.





All I need is the air I breathe, and a place to rest my head.




0 comments