Dance like nobody's watching
The dancer

Name: Does it matter
Age: Turning 21
Birthday: 9th Dec
About you: Loves God, family n frens. sweet tooth. cant resist anything with Green tea or Red bean =)
Hate studying, Loneliness n rainy days. Lack of independency



previous dances

It's a wonderful world?
Wisdom tooth
Happy Teacher's Day!
It's the 3rd week of school and i'm still slacking...
Rou's Day!
Went back to Luxasia to help with the Mgt Meeting ...
Stop in the moment
Tears in Heaven
A walk to Remember
21st Parties!


past

June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008


links

Can I Have This Dance.wma -
CounttheBeats


cbox!





Credits

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: Kristi

Thursday, October 2, 2008

( 2303 @ 11:13 PM )

It's been long since i pen down my thoughts and life.
lots of things happening and i dunno where to start with.

Been a busy month since i have to camp myself
over at my parents shop for the past 4 weekends.
the friday with 2sy. it's a great nite guys!
smth we din do before rite?? haha
Love you guys. Awsome frens i have!
Just pamper me like the rain showers over you!

hmm.. wat else..?
my life goin change for real soon.
the acceptance for Shanghai is still pending
But i went for the breifing today.
More insights of what i'm in for.
caught up in a dilemma.
Family,frens. love ones..
things will change. i dun like.
but even if i stay, things wil stil change rite?
the feeling of missing sucks.
nonetheless.. it's not finalise.
Leaving it all to Him to decide.
I will cherish the time with my frens and family much more.

emotions are taking over me.
but with those surprised msgs i received comfort me.
i'm glad to have you.
just so you know.

Ah lam, you hear my wishes for you?
it's a bang on sun.
felt your presence so dearly.
i think all of us did. =)
love you!

2303.
look up the sky tonite?



0 comments