Dance like nobody's watching
The dancer

Name: Does it matter
Age: Turning 21
Birthday: 9th Dec
About you: Loves God, family n frens. sweet tooth. cant resist anything with Green tea or Red bean =)
Hate studying, Loneliness n rainy days. Lack of independency



previous dances

Reminiscences
Mixed
It's Friday
The Truth
It's was a busy busy week for me.Real work life in...
Happy Birthday
Felt Peace?
Come back down
I wonder...
From the inside out


past

June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008


links

Can I Have This Dance.wma -
CounttheBeats


cbox!





Credits

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: Kristi

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

( 21st Parties! @ 4:36 PM )

Finally I've got pictures to upload.

Okie, I'm lazy.Haha
Went two parties during this month of July, thanks to the July babies.


Up first,Lin's 21st at East Coast!


Gals...

Smile!




Sorry Lin! had to compromise.




2sy family Photo!
Ok, not quite. We missed ye, lee, kay n xin. Hopefully we get to take a FULL one during my birthday.


Sum's 21st!
Ladies in Black

Zi HigH!

Pei Zi just love taking pics..

Wide Happy Smile!

Candid.

I love this pic but cant enlarge it!

My LoVE!!!!!!!

OKie, here we go again....


It's Two lovely nights with an awesome closing.
Thank Him for blessing me with all of them around!

Life is not a bed of roses, but at least

it's a box of Chocolate.

Dearly missed you, ah Lam.

xoxoxo



0 comments