Dance like nobody's watching
The dancer

Name: Does it matter
Age: Turning 21
Birthday: 9th Dec
About you: Loves God, family n frens. sweet tooth. cant resist anything with Green tea or Red bean =)
Hate studying, Loneliness n rainy days. Lack of independency



previous dances

A walk to Remember
21st Parties!
Reminiscences
Mixed
It's Friday
The Truth
It's was a busy busy week for me.Real work life in...
Happy Birthday
Felt Peace?
Come back down


past

June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008


links

Can I Have This Dance.wma -
CounttheBeats


cbox!





Credits

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: Kristi

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

( Tears in Heaven @ 10:58 AM )

Back from the busy week with work and parties.
Giving myself a week to rest before my sch term starts.
I'm doubting about my decision..
Almost every night, lam, u're always there..
Flashing across the times we had like a merry go round.
I'm affected.
I bet the rest you left behind are still having the grieve

Parites seem to cover the pain we carry,
But we know it's hard and weary.

Could we turn back time?
Alright, I know I'm just being foolish.
I'm just a plank in the vast ocean,
carry me where ever you want me to be.

I'm lost.

I leave it all to You my Lord..



0 comments