Dance like nobody's watching
The dancer

Name: Does it matter
Age: Turning 21
Birthday: 9th Dec
About you: Loves God, family n frens. sweet tooth. cant resist anything with Green tea or Red bean =)
Hate studying, Loneliness n rainy days. Lack of independency



previous dances

Wisdom tooth
Happy Teacher's Day!
It's the 3rd week of school and i'm still slacking...
Rou's Day!
Went back to Luxasia to help with the Mgt Meeting ...
Stop in the moment
Tears in Heaven
A walk to Remember
21st Parties!
Reminiscences


past

June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008


links

Can I Have This Dance.wma -
CounttheBeats


cbox!





Credits

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: Kristi

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

( It's a wonderful world? @ 10:21 PM )

Ben and Jerry's on last friday with wei. It's a simple and plain dinner at soup spoon as i'm still having a swollen face. We had a pleasant ride and chit chat session. Having a enjoyable time listening to the nature concerto played for us. haha. Never knew I could get this memorable and sweet feeling with my fren. tot is just couple thingy. haha. NOW i know.

Two HAmsterS?
*********
10 Sep 2008


This morning before heading to school, we went to novena square. Thinking of having the Jap MAma Bakery for breakfast but ended up at cedele. not too bad but its not FULLFILLing. haha. enjoy eating with wei cos we really CAN eat!
Hmm.. Cabbage! where are you! How's your new job? when GOT the POint to meet me?

haha. anw! i got my stitches out of my mouth and had a 'Hole-SOme' dinner @ canopy.
nice place! wei and Cabbage! lets go there k! Had a sad but full of reality chat with my fren over @ canopy and it's really smth i din realise.
My flaw or tt's me?
Why cant life be as sweet as i think it could be?
As happy as I wan to be?
As simple as i am?

Oh well...
Cinderella will always be my Favourite fairy tale.
=)



0 comments