Dance like nobody's watching
The dancer

Name: Does it matter
Age: Turning 21
Birthday: 9th Dec
About you: Loves God, family n frens. sweet tooth. cant resist anything with Green tea or Red bean =)
Hate studying, Loneliness n rainy days. Lack of independency



previous dances

Happy Birthday ah Lam!
Say
Emptiness
2am:DesserBar
Lost
2303
It's a wonderful world?
Wisdom tooth
Happy Teacher's Day!
It's the 3rd week of school and i'm still slacking...


past

June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008


links

Can I Have This Dance.wma -
CounttheBeats


cbox!





Credits

Designer: Elies
Base code:OHsaygoodbye
Image: Kristi

Friday, October 31, 2008

( 黑白配 @ 1:34 AM )

I feel so guilty right now cos i need my sleep.
Haven been sleeping the way i used to.
I dunno why.

Reports, presentations, test and final exams are nearing.
And here i am. Not sleepin nor studying for test next week.
shit. real shit to feel how im feeling at this moment.

Nonetheless. life goes on and i learnt to appreciate things
while truckload of stuffs are bugging you.
While I was driving home from sch i heard the song 黑白配.
Love the melody and certainly the lyrics.

Went for dance and on my way back, I heard it again.
It's abit rare to hear a song twice as it's not a popular or latest song.
And what amazed me was the road i'm on was the same.
The road, the song, the car, the same old me.

Coincidence?
I don't believe in that. =)
Listen to that song.


I am fascinated.



0 comments